Interviews can be daunting, which is why I sat down with my trusted colleague Annemarie Cross – Brand & Communication Strategist and Author of: 10 key Steps to ‘Ace that Interview’, and ask her to share:
- Common mistakes job seekers make when it comes to interviewing, and what you SHOULD be doing to impress the interviewer;
- How to answer: “Tell me about yourself?”
- What is a Behavioural Question, and how should you respond?
- How to tackle the “What’s your biggest weakness?” question, without your answer disqualifying you for the position.
Plus, she’s also created a ‘Powerful Interviews Preparation Checklist,’ which covers what you should be doing:
- BEFORE the Interview
- 24 hours before the Interview
- During the Interview
- Questioning and Information Exchange
- AFTER the Interview
- What Employers are looking for
Get FREE access to Annemarie’s interview and the Powerful Interviews Preparation Checklist by clicking here.